Last updated May 3, 2022.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
Onekick Productions Pte Ltd (“OKP,” “we,” or “us”) offers a software platform for tracking, coaching and sharing combat sports and fitness related activities through its websites located at www.combat.academy, www.combatgo.app and related domains and mobile applications, (collectively, the “OKP Services” or “Services”).
1. Information Collection and Use
We use the information we collect to operate our business, to deliver and enhance our Services, and to improve and personalize your experiences interacting with us. We also use the information to communicate with you and to deliver advertising that may be relevant to you. We collect both Personal Data and Other Information in support of these efforts.
“Personal Data” is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual user of the Services. Such information may include your name, email address, gender, age and location.
“Other Information” is information that is anonymous, aggregate, de-identified, or otherwise does not reveal your identity. Some examples include IP address, browser and operating system, time spent using the Services, and web and mobile app features used. We collect and use this information to understand how you and our community as a whole make use of the Services and how we best can improve and expand the Services.
Generally, we do not consider Other Information to be Personal Data. Regardless, if we link together Other Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
1. When you register or use an account with our Services we collect information such as name, username, password, email address, date of birth, gender, location, weight and height, and photographic images and video.
2. If you connect with the Services using accounts you have created with third-party products and services, such as Facebook or Google (collectively, “Third-Party Accounts”), these Third-Party Accounts may ask your permission to share certain information from your Third-Party Account with us. We use this information to verify your identity and to provide other features of the Services. This information may include your first and last name, email address, profile information and preferences with the applicable Third-Party Account. This information is collected by the Third-Party Account provider and is provided to us under their privacy policies. You can generally control the information that we receive from these sources using the privacy settings in your Third-Party Account.
3. If you sign up for our paid premium services or browse and make purchases in our online merchandize store we collect purchase and browsing data. We use Payment Card Industry certified third-party payment services and do not store your credit card information.
4. When you engage with our online communities or with advertising on the Services, we may collect Personal Data about those interactions.
5. We may receive information about contacts stored on your computer or mobile device, as well as other people you invite to use the Services, if you choose to share such information with us. We use this information to find, suggest, invite, and connect you with other users of the Services.
Cookies, Web Tags and Related Technologies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means such as web beacons. We do this to help improve our Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
Third-Party Service Providers
We work with various reputable companies to help deliver our Services and analyze how they are used. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser or mobile app such as cookies, web beacons or your IP address.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your private personal information except in the limited circumstances described here.
We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party web client or application to access your Combat Academy or Combat Go account.
Third-Party Service Providers
Law and Harm
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information
We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, all data (including images and video) from activities saved to the platform with a public privacy setting, the people you follow or that follow you, and certain summary metrics derived from your profile or activity on the platform.
Your personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third parties in unforeseeable situations that are not preventable even when commercially reasonable protections are employed, such as in the case that we or our third-party service providers are subject to a hacking or other attack.
3. Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
You can deactivate and permanently delete your user account by using our web app. The delete account function can be found on this page: https://web.combat.academy/home/account and you can log in with the same credentials as you use with our mobile apps. If you choose to delete your account it will first be deactivated and not viewable for any users of the Services. For up to 30 days after deactivation it is still possible to restore your account if it was accidentally or wrongfully deactivated. After 30 days, we begin the process of deleting your account and associated information from our systems. This process can take up to one week. Information that will be deleted include; your names, email, and all other personal details; your account settings and preferences; your saved activities, posts and workouts; and images and video you have uploaded.
If you delete your account we reserve the right to retain certain information associated with your account on the Platform if this information is also linked to other user’s accounts. Examples include; comments you have left; oss/likes you have given; and workouts you have shared. In such cases the data will be anonymized to prevent others from associating it with your deleted account.
If you have trouble accessing the delete account function, you can contact us at email@example.com in order for us to assist you with the account deletion.
4. Our Policy Towards Children
The Services are not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Services and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such personal data, please notify us immediately.